Place in the organization
Reports to: Brand Manager
Essence of the job
The marketing officer has a supporting role in maintaining and building the value of the three brands (Senior Liqueur, Glacial and Landhuis Chobolobo) in order to drive market growth. Strong online marketing skills, hands-on mentality/pro-activity and the ability to multitask are all essential.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include, but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Brand Manager, devise marketing campaigns
- Prepare and project manage the publication and distribution of marketing materials
- Implement, monitor and evaluate online and offline marketing campaigns. This includes:
- Create/write interesting an engaging content – for example text posts, video and images, to help build our reputation online, through social media and other digital channels in a way that is consistent with our brand and social media strategy.
- Devise and organize content calendars
- SEO & SERP optimization
- Create engaging newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Online customer care
- Manage website
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Represent the organization at events. You are expected to be a brand ambassador at all times.
- Maintain close contact with our suppliers (copywriters, designers, printers etc.) and stakeholders and provide them with the necessary input.
- Personal development
You are expected to stay up to date with marketing innovations, developments and trends through self-study. As this job is commercially driven, it is important to keep up-to-date with new technology, sales & marketing techniques and new promotional channels (especially social media). You need the ability to effectively use the necessary software like a CRM system.
As the organization grows into a more marketing driven organization, it is important to be mindful of and helpful to colleagues in the different parts of the organization. We are a relatively small organization with new developments daily. You help make these transitions as smooth as possible and inform, where necessary.
- Previous experience (+/- 2 years) as a marketing officer or a similar role
- Ideally a (bachelor) degree in marketing
- Proven knowledge of online marketing
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong and confident communication skills in Dutch, English, and Papiamentu, spoken and written. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment in a 19th-century mansion
- A versatility in your daily tasks as you work on different brands
- An appropriate salary based on your work experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
Interested? Send your résumé and motivation to email@example.com