Tour Guide Job Description
Do you love to entertain and educate? Do you jump at the
opportunity to speak to strangers about subjects you’re
knowledgeable about? If so, we are searching for a vibrant tour
guide to join us at Landhuis Chobolobo. To ensure success as a
tour guide, you should be an excellent storyteller with a knack for
Tour Guide Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
- Give information about the history, purpose and architecture of Landhuis Chobolobo.
- Able to speak in front of group of a minimum of 20 persons.
- Able to translate and interpret.
- Always act with tact in dealing with the guests.
- Responsible for keeping everyone in the group happy.
- Directing customers to buy in our shop, after enjoying their cocktails.
- Answer questions and suggest other places to visit
- Seat the guests after the tour, take the orders and serve them.
Tour Guide Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Age must be between 18 years to 40 years old.
- Prior experience as a tour guide is advantageous.
- Capacity to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and great storyteller
- Personable, humorous disposition.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and improvisational skills.
- Passionate about history
- Customer service skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- To be flexible to work on Holidays and weekends
- Sensitivity and understanding
- A good memory
- Proficiency in multiple languages in addition to English, Dutch and Spanish is a must.
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and resume to
[email protected] before March 17, 2023